Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Models in the Making

My usual tutu model is my beautiful and oh so sassy daughter Presley. Unfortunately, she had the flu last week and wasn't feeling up to putting on a tutu. Fortunately, I have gorgeous nieces who could fill in for her. I took a couple of tutu dresses that I had been working on over to their house and took a few pictures of them. It was a huge bonus that I got to spend some time with 2 of my favorite little girls and their Mommy (who also happens to be one of my favorite people in the world)!
"Hot Pink"
This is the first infant size tutu that I made so I wanted to make sure the sizing was right. It was a perfect fit and SO adorable on Lily!
The tutus cost $20.00 and can be made in any size and a wide variety of colors.
"Santa Baby" Tutu Dress
This adorable dress has yards and yards of soft tulle, white marabou trim and a large satin bow that ties in the back. Lily was so precious in this dress! She kept grabbing fistfuls of tulle and then she would try to get it into her mouth! :) So adorable!!
Ella was having WAY too much fun in the tutu dress, twirling and dancing around, to pose for a picture! Jo (her Mommy) got a few really cute action shots though!You can't tell from the pic but Ella's dress is just like Lily's except Ella's is trimmed in satin ribbon instead of marabou trim. These tutu dresses can be made in any color or size and with your choice of trim. The cost for these are $40.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment