Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Tutus and a Tutu Skirt!

My girls love to dance and spin in skirts that are "twirly". That is what inspired my newest little creation...the tutu skirt! And just like I hoped, Presley LOVED trying it on! "Hot Pink Tutu Skirt"
Just like the tutus, this skirt can be made any just about any color or color combo. The price for these are $25-30 depending on the length ordered. The skirt shown is $25.00

O.k, I didn't even notice that Presley is wearing a Halloween shirt until I started writing this, so try to ignore it. :)
"Peppermint Tutu"
This tutu is white with red satin ribbon cascading down the tulle. I also made one with curly red grosgrain ribbon that is adorable! This tutu is $20.00.
"Santa Baby"
This tutu is made with red tulle and has white pom poms attached to the waist. I can also do this for a tutu skirt if you'd prefer. The cost for this tutu is $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment